JAVA lead developer
Welcome to Austria's leading provider of technical services! With the bundled know-how of around 500 IT experts and engineering specialists, we have been developing solutions for companies of all industries and sizes for over 50 years. In our internal competence centers and on site in our customers' project teams.
Do you also find that life is far too exciting to work in an uninteresting job? We offer you new professional perspectives. Become part of the BEKO team!
Your tasks include
- Implementation and responsibility for development projects in Java technologies
- Development of innovative and tailor-made software solutions based on the latest technology
- Guidance and support for those involved in the implementation of the development projects
- Analysis and process optimization in the development environment
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Optimization of quality assurance
- Working in an agile SCRUM team
- Completed higher education (HTL, FH or university) in the field of computer science, software development or comparable
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in an equivalent position
- Excellent knowledge of the Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, JSF, JSP & Servlets, Web- / REST Services and Jquery
- Experience with database modeling, SQL and cloud services
- In-depth knowledge of design patterns, continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Enjoyment of challenging solutions and a hands-on mentality
- Curious and open to new technologies
- Organizational talent, resilience, reliability, accuracy, flexibility
- Communication skills, good presentation skills and English skills
Information about the selection process
Duration of employment: long term
Location: Graz, Vienna or Linz
Language requirements - business language English, German
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
BEKO Engineering & Informatik GmbH is Austria's leading solution provider for digital transformation and the digitization of industry. As a technology service provider, we work for small and large companies in all industries and the public sector. Our asset is the networked knowledge of engineering and IT employees. In the rapidly changing, globalized economy, we support our customers in making the use of digital technology a success factor in the company..
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education, University education (Bachelor's degree)
German - Upper intermediate (B2) and English - Intermediate (B1)
Spring Frameworks, Hibernate, JUnit, JSF, JSP & Servlets, Web-/REST Services and Jquery
Number of years of experience
Application and CV in English or German please!
Vienna, Linz or Graz
From 3800 EUR/month
We offer in the new world of work:
- Varied project work in the BEKO Competence Centers or as on-site service at the customer's site
- Attractive salary package with many social benefits
- Diverse career opportunities in a dynamic company
- New World of Work
- Further education at the BEKO Academy
- Activities and offers so that the work-life balance is right
Exciting projects with high potential for development by working on technically challenging solutions for well-known companies from different industries.
Flexible work in terms of time and location with modern IT infrastructure and cloud tools. Family-friendly working time models and the option of mobile working - so that the work-life balance is right!
Health and social benefits: health and accident insurance, vaccinations, company doctor, psychological advice.
Easy access to the BEKO offices: Parking and / or good connections to the public transport network.
Open communication at all levels through communication-promoting platforms, company events and expert evenings for the mutual exchange of knowledge.
Free advanced training at the BEKO Academy and tailor-made courses and seminars.
Salary: We offer a salary of 3.800 EUR gross on a full-time basis if all requirements are met. The actual salary depends on your qualifications and training.
We boast more than 25 years of experience, where our greatest effort is to constantly move forward and come up with new and bold customer solutions.
We really care about our employees and that is why we are constantly striving for their mental and professional development. We offer many types of training.
It's not just work that makes a person alive, so we care about our work-life balance.
We started as a small family business. Today, and now that there are already a few hundred of us, we still maintain a friendly and family atmosphere, we continue to communicate openly.
We realize that working with talent is important, so we make sure that everyone can choose their own career. That's why everyone has the same chance with us.
Team spirit is in all of our offices. We all try to lend a helping hand if necessary, and this applies twice when new colleagues join, so that their incorporation is as good as possible.
Our mission is to bring the best solution for our clients. We always approach each of our customers individually and listen to all their wishes and requirements.
A modern work environment is something we rely on. We realize that it also depends on how you feel at work.